Beauty is something comes out from within, if someone believes he/she has beauty it will shine through out. I personally believe that through out the years the media has determined who is the prettiest or the "fairest of them all' Way back when it was controlled by who was ever in power, or in power of what was in or out. Also through out history even to this day society still has the same taste in beauty. Women must be curvaceous (big busted, small waist, and hips(a butt)), Men must be very fit (very define muscles, good hair, tall, and an athletic body.
Beauty is perceived by many people in different ways. (I know I keep using humans but I'd rather use people that every one knows.) Some people think that Angelina Jolie is drop dead gorgeous while others think that Scarlett Johannson is. Its all by what the person likes or dislikes. No one is perfect and neither are they point of view. All in all beauty comes from wtihin and all depends on the person in my opinion.
Beauty is perceived by many people in different ways. (I know I keep using humans but I'd rather use people that every one knows.) Some people think that Angelina Jolie is drop dead gorgeous while others think that Scarlett Johannson is. Its all by what the person likes or dislikes. No one is perfect and neither are they point of view. All in all beauty comes from wtihin and all depends on the person in my opinion.
No comments:
Post a Comment