Well its another week of school which means I'm 100% exhausted. 12 units, work, and keeping a social life as much as possible is hard. Just got e-mail from teacher saying if I fall asleep again I'll lose partipation points, even though when she calls me and i answer correctly means nothing. Im paying to be there why can't i close my eyes for a few minutes with having back to back classes, since i have to stay up every night til 1 or 2 studying for them the night before. Sorry just had to get that off my chest.
Didn't really see much art lately except in history class. We just started studying The Great War AKA World War One. It amazes me that my peers don't know much about that war but know more about WWII. Im more amazed by WWI, with all the new weapons and how the face of war changed. The pictures that my teacher showed where mainly from the American home front. Everyone is happy to go to war, they think war is so romantic but they in a way were too naive to realize how bad war had really come. I was the only one in my class who has read, watch, or study world war one. I guess people don't realize that since America really didn't get involved til the end that our hollywood wouldn't have many movies on it. I love movies so I watch movies from all over the world. Europe has many films on the great war. here are some pictures, paintings and movie trailers.





No comments:
Post a Comment