Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Collage

This here is my collage. I tried to make it 2d/3d but really made sure that it wasn't flat and there was texture.


Well this is my collage. these are all things that I like and everything that defines me.Ill start from the top.
Sewing Machine: well I love to sew and im trying to make a career out of it. I've made my prom dress, easter dresses, tops, and my laptop case on this machine.

Mickey ears: i got these my first trip to disneyland I remember it very well and ever since then i've going to as much as i can. I first went when i 3. Those ears mean the world to me and they go with my family's history of getting our ears for our first trip to Disneyland

Shoes: I love shoes. when I have a bad i usually go to a shoe store (DSW) to cheer myself, there's one right next to Knotts berry farm where I work.

Russian Dolls: So I have this obessesion with Russia for some reason. These are from Russia from my grandmother, who gave them to me when I was about 5 or 6. My grandmother help create this obessesion with Russia.

Tinker Bell; My favorite character of Disney. I was Tinker bell for halloween when i was 7 and my mother took me to disneyland and people were amazed by my costume that my mother had made. it was right on the mark with detail. A lot of people thought i was working there as a character.

Frank Sinatra: Im a huge fan of Sinatra, Im like a walking encylopeadia of him. All my friends and family know that I love him.

Varga Pin-up: This is my all time favorite kind of art. I try to put a copy of his art on everything. People then know its mine. I have surfer girl on my school binder.

Spitfire: I love the RAF spitfire airplanes.One day I hope to own but just for the body its half a million dollars. I have few models of them up in room, along with a few books and magazines on them.

Instyle: This is my favorite fashion magazine. I like vogue but theres too many advertizements. Instyle has many different types of style going on in there and it really helps when I design for shows or even for myself.

Knitting: I like to knit, im one of those people who can't sit and watch tv and i need to be doing something. So my mom taught me how to knit.

Rat Pack: the book with the martini glass, This is goes along with my love of Sinatra.

Baseball/Espn: I love baseball,( the red hat with an R) The hat is from the Rockford Peaches when girls played professionally during WWII. I got for two reasons; one being that i love the movie league of their own and two for a costume, I was a Peach. Baseball runs in my family. Its our sport, where some families love football we love baseball. I also like all the other sports and i keep updated with them with the espn magazine.

I love to read and thats why there a few books on here as well. Some are novels and the others (Leading Couples and Ladies) are to go with my love with the golden age of hollywood. I love Grace Kelly, Lauren Becall and Bogart. I can't get enough of old hollywood.

Movies: I love to watch movies. It goes with my love of hollywood. I watch movies from silent movies to todays movies. I like seeing how far we have come in costumes, story lines, make up, acting, effects, and direction through the years.

I love griffes!! I find them so cute.

The red doll is also from Russia, its real name is Matreshka, my boyfriends parents got it for me for christmas. (they're from Russia :] ) She has bells in her like ones in a baby toy, its super cute and I love it.

The other doll on the other side of Matreshka is Domovoi, this is also from Russia, He's my boyfriends favorite cartoon character, he's a ghost that comes and visits or haunts. Still can't find the cartoons so im 100% sure of the character in show.

My Egg beaters. I love to bake and I would be so lost without these beaters. Okay not really its just baking would take twice as long.

In the Back is my purple guitar, i play a little bit but not too much since I rarely have time to practice, but i do enjoy it very much and when i have time i play with my father.


Everything is on my blanket, I love blankets. When im at home im usually under a blanket or walking around in one. Its also purple which is my favorite color. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment