Alexander McQueen, a Fashion designer who climbed to the top fast and conquered. Before this class I knew who he was. I love his work, its amazing. His designs are edge and yet classic at all times along with showing off a woman's curves. I hate designers who make dresses that only look good on there 87 lbs models and look terrible on everyone else. McQueen never did that, he always made sure that his designs can look great on everyone. This is my favorite dress of his. I have a top ten list of his dresses, this number two. :)

This dress is just plain beautiful. the bodice is very vintage say about late 1940s but then its updated with the low key hole. Its a very modest dress, Sandra is all covered and showing just a bit a skin, along with simple hair. McQueen is known for making his dresses look effortless on his clients. This dress does look effortless on sandrea but then again she makes everything like that. I was very sadden when I learned about McQueen's death just like the rest of the fashion world and his clients.
No comments:
Post a Comment