Thursday, May 19, 2011

Vanessa Beecroft

I love this photo! Not just because I love barbie( don't judge me lol). Also the reason i love this photo is i bet Beecroft was thinking about the cookie cutter girls. They all look the same down to make up and hair styles. I also feel that Beecroft has thing for stewardesses because this looks more like flight attendants than an army. totally reminds of cookie cutters, just look at high schools now days. one girl will sent the look and trends and every one else will. 
I always hated those girls because they thought they were so cool and awesome and the world was there but now they realizing what the real world is and hate it and being treated like crap. sorry for the rant but that's how i feel and think when i look at this picture. Also makes me wanna watch toy story.

No comments:

Post a Comment