Friday, May 20, 2011

Donatella Versace


Donatella Versace is pop culture so why not create a dress that says pop culture and use a classic cut for the dress too. This was a wonderful idea. Even though Donatella Versace isnt persay a designer but she knows what will work and what will make a statement. Gotta giver her props for that. She clearly loves her brother to keep his legacy going on, which is a big deal since she isn't really into that side of fashion. I do love this dress by all means, totally didn't get my art project from this at all. I didn't know this existed until a few days ago. ( i found it on my phone and tried to post it but my phone app was being non-responsive.) the dress says that there is so much gossip and infatuation with celebs that there are enough articles and photos to make clothes out of and people will like since they love lving through celebs.

2 comments:

  1. Im not here to comment on Donatella Versace's work, im here to comment on your dress you wore to our final class in Art 100. I give you 100 applauds for your effort, and result. I was completely blown away at your effort, and the willingness to share. It made my day brighter to see your work, and i was very impressed. I think.. no i KNOW you have a bright future, and i look forward to seeing your work!
    Take Care,

    Brandon

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much. im going upload the photos. i know it took me forever but i had finals to study for and still studying for.

    ReplyDelete