Sunday, February 27, 2011

Getting on the Right Track

So the last class i thought i was really good. It was another update of where everyone should be and where the class is heading. I like it that kind of class because it reminded of a game meeting before a big, match or race. Your coach telling you his/her plans for the game and what he/she hopes to get out of everyone in sports event. That I 100% how I felt in that class. I love how Prof. Zucman told us whats up next for the section. I can't wait to go to the museum. I love the museum trips since i love going to them and discovering new artists and types of art. I like expending my knowledge and my world with it. Also i love having an honest to god reason to go to all the museums. I hope one section we get to go the Getty museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment