Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Science and Art

Mr. Zucman said today that he believes that art and science intertwine. I totally agree. I found this article in my boyfriends science magazines:


I found this really interesting because the guy most sleep standing up! That's nuts! I love my bed, i die when i travel because I'm going to have my best sleep. Also its interesting because the guy drew a flipping hole in his head so it will take pictures for 500+ days! I love it because you can check out his pictures on his website. This is complete and utterly dedication to his research. Its Art because many people who take photographs see the art in their subject. Its also art since its seeing from the back of his. I highly suggest that you go and check out the website.!! www.3rdi.me I would post some pictures but i am not allowed. :( seriously go check it out! Its awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment