Sunday, April 24, 2011

Erwin Redl

Erwin Redl's matrix 2. this art is cool, its cool that he gets this effect without fog machines like we do in theater. Its gotta take a long time to set up all the lights in the right way to get the effects. When I see this i think of the matrix but im sure every does, also the movies with the lasers trying to jump over them to get into the bank or to the teasure. I do have to say looking at the lights can play tricks on you and this already does with the all the triangles and soon stars. I wonder if one stands in different spots  the effect changes. I would to see this person, or anything by this artist, its amazing and the time and effort. I would also love to see him at work placing the lights or however he does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment