Friday, April 8, 2011

Second Life part one.

Not liking Second life so much. Its taking me days to set up the little person like me. im pretty computer savy but this is just getting on my nerves. I've downloaded like 3 viewers, talked to support tech people and still got no where til now. I stayed up late too which didn't help my energy for work but i have ways around that so i hope that i finally downloaded the right software to do this....Right now with the generic avatar i look like a blonde tomb raider, just saying.

4 comments:

  1. It does take some getting used to, its like learning a new operating system! Best bet is to just keep playing with it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can meet you, or anyone, after class and help. It's "easy" if you (haha) know what to do! :P

    If you have an old or cheep laptop, it is kinda taxing on your graphics card.

    Anyway, I can help at 12:20pm (after the 11a class) or, of course, there's the other 2 options also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. or, of course, hook up with epicnova!! - who's been doin lotsa cool stuff there!

    Check out his blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I figured it out. Now its just taking some time to make the avatar look 100% like me. :) thanks for the feedback.

    ReplyDelete