Sunday, April 24, 2011

Four Yip


four yip loves light colors and loves to do art about humans, animals, and nature. I find this fun since i just talked about Alice in wonderland. this is a fun twist on it since the march hare is a girl. the colors are very pretty and even makes me think of one of my dresses. four yip is cool since she wants people to interact with her art on second life. I guess that a good reason to be on SL. to get recognized and stuff but i personally can't spend hours on there. well back to the art. the floral background makes me think of 16th and 17th century art which makes this romantic then with the half girl/half rabbit's top being up open so much makes it very modern since now most art is half or naked women. the only problem I have with it is maybe the look of the girl, her face looks like she is maybe like13 or 14 and showing tons of skin for her age. I understand that a bikini does that too but like this is a lot of cleavage. I have mixed emotions about this but all in four yip does let the mind day dream in her art work.

No comments:

Post a Comment