Saturday, April 23, 2011

Spring break:Vegas

What a way to start off spring break. I went to Viva Las Vegas for a friends 21st brithday.
It was a blast, lots of safe drinking, dancing, fun in the sun, and wonderful food.

These are me and my gal pals at our hotel all dolled up for our first night on the town. yup thats monica of wecan.
 So we went to the bank at the belligo for the first night and i was just taking random pictures. this is my groups favorite picture out of the trip because of the girls face in the back. Well the cute guy helps but its all about the girl and her face. We didn't see this photo until after we got back and just started busted up laughing.
 The girl in the middle is the birthday girl. She begged and pleaded for me to go to vegas because I just kept saying i need to study and work on projects during spring break and she said nooo studying during your spring break you got to party, so  i did. it was blast.
Thats my trip to vegas. we didn't see any celebs this time, ( last time we saw a good portion of the cast of gLee, it was awesome since I love that show and indirectly partied with them) But all in all the time was fun. I didn't have any pictures of us at the pool since i was too scared of ruining my camera.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds/looks like you had a blast! I have yet to experience Vegas as an adult, can you believe that?!? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete